Pikes Peak or Bust
Take to the air for the ultimate scenic adventure! The Pikes Peak or bust tour is an 80-mile tour showing everything “America’s Mountain” has to offer. This flight is the only one that features the rugged west canyons of Pikes Peak, above Bison Reservoir. This mostly unexplored territory is full of beaver ponds, alpine creeks, waterfalls and natural springs.
Because of the extended flight time and area this tour covers, your chances of viewing wildlife are increased on the Pikes Peak or Bust. Depending on the time of year, this territory can be occupied by elk, bear, eagles, wild turkey and lots of big horn sheep (Colorado’s state animal).
- Price: $360/person (minimum of 2 passengers)
- Tour length: (about 50-55 minutes) 80 miles round trip
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a reservation only tour available at 8am, 9am and after 6pm
- Shelf Road area including the historic pony express route
- The Cripple Creek Mining District with both active & historic gold mines
- Bison Reservoir & other alpine lakes
- The?rugged west slopes of Pikes Peak
“Worth every dollar”