Pikes Peak or Bust
Take to the air for the ultimate scenic adventure! The Pikes Peak or bust tour is an 80-mile tour showing everything “America’s Mountain” has to offer. This flight is the only one that features the rugged west canyons of Pikes Peak, above Bison Reservoir. This mostly unexplored territory is full of beaver ponds, alpine creeks, waterfalls and natural springs.
Because of the extended flight time and area this tour covers, your chances of viewing wildlife are increased on the Pikes Peak or Bust. Depending on the time of year, this territory can be occupied by elk, bear, eagles, wild turkey and lots of big horn sheep (Colorado’s state animal).
- Price: $360/person (minimum of 2 passengers)
- Tour length: (about 50-55 minutes) 80 miles round trip
- Shelf Road area including the historic pony express route
- The Cripple Creek Mining District with both active & historic gold mines
- Bison Reservoir & other alpine lakes
- The?rugged west slopes of Pikes Peak
Book This Trip!
All tours require phone reservation between October 1st, 2016 and March 1st, 2017.
Please call 719-648-5580 so we can help you make a reservation.
“Great place! Will be going back! Very friendly people and good prices! We had a blast on our mini honeymoon ride! Thank you!”