Cripple Creek Pikes Peak
A 60-mile trip featuring the Cripple Creek area and west side of Pike’s Peak. ?Finishes up with a flight up the Royal Gorge Canyon and over the highest suspension bridge in America. ?Completes in about 40 minutes engine start to stop.
- Price: $270/person (minimum of 2 passengers)
- Tour length: (about 40 minutes) round trip
- Echo Valley and Cripple Creek areas
- Historic and active gold mines
- Phantom Canyon
- The Royal Gorge
- The Royal Gorge suspension bridge
Book This Trip!
All tours require phone reservation between October 1st, 2016 and March 1st, 2017.
Please call 719-648-5580 so we can help you make a reservation.
“Great place! Will be going back! Very friendly people and good prices! We had a blast on our mini honeymoon ride! Thank you!”