Bridge Run Helicopter Tour
The same scenery that inspired Katharine Lee Bates to pen the worlds that would become the song, “America the Beautiful” is still just as inspiring today as it was in 1893. You can see this incredible view from the comfort and safety of your own helicopter ride – skip the covered wagon!
- Price: $225/person (minimum of 2 passengers)
- Tour length: (about 30-35 minutes) 50 miles round trip
- The Cripple Creek Mining District including active &?historic gold mines
- The historic Shelf Road pony express route
- Echo Valley
- Phantom Canyon
- The Royal Gorge
- America’s highest suspension bridge
Book This Trip!
All tours require phone reservation between October 1st, 2016 and March 1st, 2017.
Please call 719-648-5580 so we can help you make a reservation.
“Great place! Will be going back! Very friendly people and good prices! We had a blast on our mini honeymoon ride! Thank you!”